We were stranded and couldn’t seem to get any of the so called Roadside Assistance that these places offer. We were at our wits end until we called Dr. Phil (actual P. H.D) and his son Jason. They were in and out in less time than it took to actually find them online. He gave us an estimate and pretty much that i’s What it was! pricing was fair, work was Superb and the company was outstanding. It didn’t take long to get us up and back on the road.
These guys were very professional. on time very efficient finished the job within 30 min and the quality was excellent
In the bustling world of trucking in Whiteford, MI, semi trailer tire emergencies are not just inconvenient but can also significantly impact delivery schedules and road safety. At J&J Truck & Trailer Repair, the team has encountered a variety of tire-related issues, ranging from blowouts caused by road debris to gradual wear leading to unexpected failures. These incidents can happen at any time, making it essential for drivers to be prepared and know the signs of tire distress.
In addition to understanding the common causes of tire emergencies, it’s important for drivers in Monroe County to have a reliable repair service on speed dial. J&J Truck & Trailer Repair has built a reputation for responding swiftly to calls, ensuring that drivers are not left stranded. With the 24/7 availability of their contact number, 313-999-3088, drivers can rest assured that help is always a phone call away.
When a tire emergency strikes, the response time of the repair service is critical. J&J Truck & Trailer Repair is known for its rapid response and efficient repair solutions in Whiteford, MI. The team is equipped to handle a wide range of tire issues, ensuring that drivers face the least possible downtime. From punctures to complete tire replacements, they are prepared for all scenarios, ensuring that every truck is safely back on the road as quickly as possible.
Moreover, at J&J Truck & Trailer Repair we understand the importance of a thorough repair job. Their technicians, highly regarded in Monroe County, do not just fix the immediate problem but also conduct a detailed inspection to prevent future issues. This meticulous approach to semi trailer tire repair, coupled with their second contact number, 313-999-3088, demonstrates their commitment to quality service and driver safety.
Preventative maintenance is key to avoiding tire emergencies on the road. At J&J Truck & Trailer Repair, the focus is not just on fixing the current issue but also on educating drivers about tire care. This includes regular inspections, proper inflation, and addressing wear and tear before it leads to a breakdown. Such proactive measures can significantly reduce the likelihood of tire-related emergencies in Whiteford, MI.
In addition, J&J Truck & Trailer Repair offers regular maintenance services in Monroe County. Their team advises drivers on the best practices for tire upkeep, ensuring that each semi trailer is equipped to handle the demands of long-haul travel. By choosing J&J Truck & Trailer Repair for both emergency repairs and routine maintenance, drivers are investing in the longevity and safety of their semi trailers, making every journey safer and more reliable.
Whiteford Township was organized in March 1834 and carved out of western parts of Erie Township and the former Port Lawrence Township. It was named after Gen. David White, the township’s first supervisor and a pioneer settler. At the time of founding, Whiteford Township was a much larger township in land area than it is today. It originally extended into present-day Ohio, when that part of the state (known as the Toledo Strip) was claimed by both Ohio and Michigan during the Toledo War. This larger Whiteford Township included most of present-day Sylvania, Sylvania Township, northern Springfield Township, and a small section of present-day Toledo north of Airport Highway between Reynolds Road and Holland-Sylvania. However, by December 1836, the boundary dispute between Ohio and Michigan had been settled, the Toledo Strip was awarded to Ohio, and Whiteford Township subsequently lost all of its territory south of this newly agreed upon state boundary.
Throughout the mid and late 19th century, most of the land in the township was used agriculturally, with many of the square-mile sections divided up into parcels of 40 to 160 acres (16 to 65 ha). In 1880, over 95% of the householders residing there were occupied as farmers or farm laborers. Merchants and manufacturers could be found in the unincorporated settlements of Whiteford Center and Ottawa Lake, the latter being home to a large stave mill in which residents were employed during the 1870s and 1880s.
In 1880, the total population of the township was 2,044, of which 2,030 residents were classified as White and 14 were listed as Black/Mulatto. By 1900 the population had risen to 2,050, with all residents listed as White.Learn more about Whiteford.